The distressed jeans Acne has made a fool of the web, although not everyone will like you for sure, and it seems straight out of the 80 some boxes. The old women in their thirties like me can confemare that each of us had a pair of ripped jeans as best they could. Acne them replicated on very large models, which seem borrowed from the boyfriend. If you want to try this effect, before you buy, I recommend you do a test with a simple tutorial that I found online. Just take some old jeans, shorts, and preferably with a high waist (just ask Mom, you’ll see that something old is it for sure), trim the bottom with scissors and a needle pull some wires, leaving shreds of hanging jeans. Continue the work of making small horizontal cuts with a knife and try to remove the blue cotton, leaving the white one. The result is exceptional and very 80s.
Blogger, social media manager, fashion addicted. Scrivo ovunque, anche sui fazzoletti di carta.
Contributor per Glamour.it e Vvox.it.
Appassionata di web, in fin dei conti una nerd con delle belle scarpe.
Continua a leggere...
- Life Style
- Senza categoria
- Trend Alert: gli occhiali da sole quest’estate sono colorati e in stile vintage 24 maggio 2018
- RIMEDI PER FAR ALLUNGARE LE CIGLIA VELOCEMENTE 22 maggio 2018
- TREND ALERT: CHUNKY SNEAKERS 8 maggio 2018
- MUSICA E SOLIDARIETÀ, RIPARTE VIOLINI STRAORDINARI, PRIMA TAPPA A PADOVA 4 maggio 2018
- È ARRIVATO EVOLUTO, IL NUOVO SMALTO SEMIPERMANENTE DI ESTROSA 24 aprile 2018
Articoli più letti
- 30 MODI DI INDOSSARE I PA...
- FILLER ALLE LABBRA, PRIMA...
- 5 COSE DA FARE AD IBIZA S...
- TREND ALERT: STIVALI TEXA...
- COSA INDOSSARE AD UN PRAN...
- ▼ 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ▼ 2012
- ► 2011