The distressed jeans Acne has made a fool of the web, although not everyone will like you for sure, and it seems straight out of the 80 some boxes. The old women in their thirties like me can confemare that each of us had a pair of ripped jeans as best they could. Acne them replicated on very large models, which seem borrowed from the boyfriend. If you want to try this effect, before you buy, I recommend you do a test with a simple tutorial that I found online. Just take some old jeans, shorts, and preferably with a high waist (just ask Mom, you’ll see that something old is it for sure), trim the bottom with scissors and a needle pull some wires, leaving shreds of hanging jeans. Continue the work of making small horizontal cuts with a knife and try to remove the blue cotton, leaving the white one. The result is exceptional and very 80s.
Blogger, social media manager, fashion addicted. Scrivo ovunque, anche sui fazzoletti di carta.
Contributor per Glamour.it e Vvox.it.
Appassionata di web, in fin dei conti una nerd con delle belle scarpe.
Continua a leggere...
- Life Style
- Senza categoria
- FIAT… CHE MUSICA SIA! 22 ottobre 2016
- UN POMERIGGIO DA PAURA A MIRABILANDIA 21 ottobre 2016
- SPAZZOLE: quali e come usare 20 ottobre 2016
- BARCOLANA 48 17 ottobre 2016
- BRIDGESTONE X LILT: L’INNO ALLA PREVENZIONE 15 ottobre 2016
Articoli più letti
- In viaggio: la mia esperi...
- 5 buoni motivi per iscriv...
- 5 COSE DA FARE AD IBIZA S...
- Trend Allert: gonne ampie...
- TENDENZE CAPELLI 2016
- ▼ 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ▼ 2012
- ► 2011