The distressed jeans Acne has made a fool of the web, although not everyone will like you for sure, and it seems straight out of the 80 some boxes. The old women in their thirties like me can confemare that each of us had a pair of ripped jeans as best they could. Acne them replicated on very large models, which seem borrowed from the boyfriend. If you want to try this effect, before you buy, I recommend you do a test with a simple tutorial that I found online. Just take some old jeans, shorts, and preferably with a high waist (just ask Mom, you’ll see that something old is it for sure), trim the bottom with scissors and a needle pull some wires, leaving shreds of hanging jeans. Continue the work of making small horizontal cuts with a knife and try to remove the blue cotton, leaving the white one. The result is exceptional and very 80s.
Blogger, social media manager, fashion addicted. Scrivo ovunque, anche sui fazzoletti di carta.
Contributor per Glamour.it e Vvox.it.
Appassionata di web, in fin dei conti una nerd con delle belle scarpe.
Continua a leggere...
- fare figlio
- Life Style
- Senza categoria
- GLI ACCESSORI MUST HAVE PER L’INVERNO 18 ottobre 2018
- NON SI CHIUDONO PIÙ I PANTALONI 16 ottobre 2018
- TREND ALERT: LE SCARPE MUST HAVE DELL’INVERNO 2018 10 ottobre 2018
- OBIETTIVO PELLE SENZA RUGHE: ECCO COME FARE 9 ottobre 2018
- DISTURBI FREQUENTI IN GRAVIDANZA 5 ottobre 2018
Articoli più letti
- TREND ALERT: STIVALI TEXA...
- TANTO NON SONO INCINTA
- 30 MODI DI INDOSSARE I PA...
- COSA INDOSSARE AD UN PRAN...
- VESTIRSI IN AUTUNNO CON I...
- ▼ 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ▼ 2012
- ► 2011