There is always a good reason for a dinner with friends. Sushi last Wednesday in Villa Bonin at will. The past week I was with some friends for dinner in this restaurant in Vicenza, which is one of my favorites. This is an open-air disco that is located close to a beautiful Palladian Villa. In addition to the huge marquee-covered dance floor because there is a huge restaurant area, drawn on two floors in the old barn with exposed beams. I like to go there especially on Wednesdays because there is clearly less than the people wend, then you can ash, chat and dance, without necessarily making the dawn. It has long been the meeting place for me and many friends of Vicenza and beyond. This season you can choose the Sushi menu and saw that I’m greedy Take advantage of course! Here are some pictures of the evening, some are taken from the album of the room, have the photographer Fabio De Tomasi.
Blogger, social media manager, fashion addicted. Scrivo ovunque, anche sui fazzoletti di carta.
Contributor per Glamour.it e Vvox.it.
Appassionata di web, in fin dei conti una nerd con delle belle scarpe.
Continua a leggere...
- Life Style
- Senza categoria
- SPEDIRE I REGALI DI NATALE IN TEMPO 12 dicembre 2017
- REGALARE A NATALE DELLE STAMPE 7 dicembre 2017
- TREND ALERT: LA TUTA KAPPA 6 dicembre 2017
- SCEGLIERE IL PHON GIUSTO PER I PROPRI CAPELLI 30 novembre 2017
- QUANTO CONTANO LE SCARPE IN UN LOOK 27 novembre 2017
Articoli più letti
- QUANTO CONTANO LE SCARPE ...
- FILLER ALLE LABBRA, PRIMA...
- NON SEI BLOGGER SE NON HA...
- COME INDOSSARE GLI STIVAL...
- I BENEFICI DELL’ORO NELLA...
- ▼ 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ▼ 2011