Finally the wait is over and I could see my picture, you remember when I told you about the project Zanellato in collaboration with artist John B. Tresso? Monday night I attended the event Vis a Vis Zanellato showroom in Milan, where in addition to being the portraits of some well-known fashion bloggers, including Nicoletta Reggio and Veronica Ferraro, was exposed as possible to see real works of art some postine Zanellato. Why the fashion, like art sometimes you have to stop and admire it. You do not need to tell you how happy I was to be able to take part in this event and to be one of the protagonists of the paintings in the series, and when I happen? In short, everything was perfect from the works, to set up, the event, the friendly people that I have met. Then I was able to personally meet some bloggers that virtually already knew, as Chiara Del Ben and Elisa Bersani. I leave you to the photos in the group we were not affected by strabismus, but so were many photographers who did not know which way to look!
Blogger, social media manager, fashion addicted. Scrivo ovunque, anche sui fazzoletti di carta.
Contributor per Glamour.it e Vvox.it.
Appassionata di web, in fin dei conti una nerd con delle belle scarpe.
Continua a leggere...
- Life Style
- Senza categoria
- TREND ALERT: IL RITORNO DEL DOLCEVITA 24 ottobre 2016
- FIAT… CHE MUSICA SIA! 22 ottobre 2016
- UN POMERIGGIO DA PAURA A MIRABILANDIA 21 ottobre 2016
- SPAZZOLE: quali e come usare 20 ottobre 2016
- BARCOLANA 48 17 ottobre 2016
Articoli più letti
- In viaggio: la mia esperi...
- 5 buoni motivi per iscriv...
- 5 COSE DA FARE AD IBIZA S...
- Trend Allert: gonne ampie...
- Trend alert: check shirt ...
- ▼ 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ▼ 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011