Finally the wait is over and I could see my picture, you remember when I told you about the project Zanellato in collaboration with artist John B. Tresso? Monday night I attended the event Vis a Vis Zanellato showroom in Milan, where in addition to being the portraits of some well-known fashion bloggers, including Nicoletta Reggio and Veronica Ferraro, was exposed as possible to see real works of art some postine Zanellato. Why the fashion, like art sometimes you have to stop and admire it. You do not need to tell you how happy I was to be able to take part in this event and to be one of the protagonists of the paintings in the series, and when I happen? In short, everything was perfect from the works, to set up, the event, the friendly people that I have met. Then I was able to personally meet some bloggers that virtually already knew, as Chiara Del Ben and Elisa Bersani. I leave you to the photos in the group we were not affected by strabismus, but so were many photographers who did not know which way to look!
Blogger, social media manager, fashion addicted. Scrivo ovunque, anche sui fazzoletti di carta.
Contributor per Glamour.it e Vvox.it.
Appassionata di web, in fin dei conti una nerd con delle belle scarpe.
Continua a leggere...
- Life Style
- Senza categoria
- SPEDIRE I REGALI DI NATALE IN TEMPO 12 dicembre 2017
- REGALARE A NATALE DELLE STAMPE 7 dicembre 2017
- TREND ALERT: LA TUTA KAPPA 6 dicembre 2017
- SCEGLIERE IL PHON GIUSTO PER I PROPRI CAPELLI 30 novembre 2017
- QUANTO CONTANO LE SCARPE IN UN LOOK 27 novembre 2017
Articoli più letti
- QUANTO CONTANO LE SCARPE ...
- FILLER ALLE LABBRA, PRIMA...
- NON SEI BLOGGER SE NON HA...
- COME INDOSSARE GLI STIVAL...
- I BENEFICI DELL’ORO NELLA...
- ▼ 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ▼ 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011