Finally the wait is over and I could see my picture, you remember when I told you about the project Zanellato in collaboration with artist John B. Tresso? Monday night I attended the event Vis a Vis Zanellato showroom in Milan, where in addition to being the portraits of some well-known fashion bloggers, including Nicoletta Reggio and Veronica Ferraro, was exposed as possible to see real works of art some postine Zanellato. Why the fashion, like art sometimes you have to stop and admire it. You do not need to tell you how happy I was to be able to take part in this event and to be one of the protagonists of the paintings in the series, and when I happen? In short, everything was perfect from the works, to set up, the event, the friendly people that I have met. Then I was able to personally meet some bloggers that virtually already knew, as Chiara Del Ben and Elisa Bersani. I leave you to the photos in the group we were not affected by strabismus, but so were many photographers who did not know which way to look!
Blogger, social media manager, fashion addicted. Scrivo ovunque, anche sui fazzoletti di carta.
Contributor per Glamour.it e Vvox.it.
Appassionata di web, in fin dei conti una nerd con delle belle scarpe.
Continua a leggere...
- fare figlio
- Life Style
- Senza categoria
- I RIMEDI NATURALI PIÙ EFFICACI CONTRO I CAPELLI GRASSI 14 novembre 2018
- VENEZIA, PERCHÉ I PROFUMI ARRIVANO DA QUI? 5 novembre 2018
- GLI ACCESSORI MUST HAVE PER L’INVERNO 18 ottobre 2018
- NON SI CHIUDONO PIÙ I PANTALONI 16 ottobre 2018
- TREND ALERT: LE SCARPE MUST HAVE DELL’INVERNO 2018 10 ottobre 2018
Articoli più letti
- TREND ALERT: STIVALI TEXA...
- 30 MODI DI INDOSSARE I PA...
- FILLER ALLE LABBRA, PRIMA...
- COSA INDOSSARE AD UN PRAN...
- NON SI CHIUDONO PIÙ I PAN...
- ▼ 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ▼ 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011