Given that there is a crisis of some famous TV unemployed have decided to retrain as a fashion blogger, last of all, more for fear of a little exposure during pregnancy Belen Rodriguez. Known to all for its look fine girl and soap and water, has decided that it will be his job in the coming months with the blog www.styleontheblog.it but will be cared for by his staff. This is not the first to do so in my opinion, always with bad results, see what Alessia Marcuzzi or Manuela Arcuri characterized by a lot of staff to manage it all behind, but disappointing results. I do not like the VIP Fashion Blogging, because it is clear that behind the characters so there’s a choice of personal style, even as a personal care of the blog. But even if Belen wants to share with us his innate sense of style and taste to do it well, we who are girls simple and cheerful every day we can not wait to wear a simple dress without panties and show our butterflies, or around the city strictly no bra. Oh yes, right!
Blogger, social media manager, fashion addicted. Scrivo ovunque, anche sui fazzoletti di carta.
Contributor per Glamour.it e Vvox.it.
Appassionata di web, in fin dei conti una nerd con delle belle scarpe.
Continua a leggere...
- Life Style
- Senza categoria
- TREND ALERT: IL RITORNO DEL DOLCEVITA 24 ottobre 2016
- FIAT… CHE MUSICA SIA! 22 ottobre 2016
- UN POMERIGGIO DA PAURA A MIRABILANDIA 21 ottobre 2016
- SPAZZOLE: quali e come usare 20 ottobre 2016
- BARCOLANA 48 17 ottobre 2016
Articoli più letti
- In viaggio: la mia esperi...
- 5 buoni motivi per iscriv...
- 5 COSE DA FARE AD IBIZA S...
- Trend Allert: gonne ampie...
- Trend alert: check shirt ...
- ▼ 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ▼ 2012
- ► 2011