H & M! What a fool In recent days, the Swedish clothing giant was accused of plagiarism against an Atlanta artist, Tori LaConsay who in 2008 had created a work with a simple message “YOU LOOK NICE TODAY” with close to a small red heart. Recently, the artist has discovered that the brand had used his work to decorate rugs, pillows and towels, of course not be recognized as the father of the idea. After initial rejection by H & M to see the similarity seems to resolve the case.H & M, however, had placed the artist to make use of 100 designers and certainlydid not need his idea to create their own products. Violation of copyright is obvious,do not you think? Outraged many customers have unleashed a real war againstweb H & M, in the main social networks. What marks like this take inspiration from the ideas of others has always been obvious, this is also its strength, but it seems a bit ‘too much. What do these designers will stay there if you then copyshamelessly!
Blogger, social media manager, fashion addicted. Scrivo ovunque, anche sui fazzoletti di carta.
Contributor per Glamour.it e Vvox.it.
Appassionata di web, in fin dei conti una nerd con delle belle scarpe.
Continua a leggere...
- fare figlio
- Life Style
- Senza categoria
- DISTURBI DEL SONNO E MATERASSO, QUALE SCEGLIERE 23 Luglio 2020
- BAMBINI IN SPIAGGIA e PISCINA COI PANNOLINI LILLYDOO 10 Luglio 2020
- CLUTCH, LE BORSE GIOIELLO PER L’ESTATE 2020 1 Luglio 2020
- I BENEFICI DEL MAGNESIO NELLA VITA DI UNA MAMMA 15 Giugno 2020
- RISTRUTTURAZIONE BAGNO: ECCO TUTTO QUELLO CHE DEVI SAPERE 19 Marzo 2020
Articoli più letti
- RIMEDI PER FAR ALLUNGARE ...
- 8 BUONI MOTIVI PER SCEGLI...
- COSA INDOSSARE AD UN PRAN...
- IN FORMA PER L’ESTATE CON...
- 30 MODI DI INDOSSARE I PA...
- ▼ 2020
- ► 2019
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ▼ 2012
- ► 2011
accessori Alessia Canella alessia canella blogger Alessia Canella fashion blogger alessia canella outfit Asos blogger borchie Chiara Ferragni fashion blog fashion blog outfit fashion blogger Formentera HM italian fashion blogger louis Vuitton Milano Milano Fashion Week New York outfit primavera estate 2012 scarpe shopping on line spring summer 2012 style shouts styleshouts trend Veneto Designer Outlet Vicenza Zara