H & M! What a fool In recent days, the Swedish clothing giant was accused of plagiarism against an Atlanta artist, Tori LaConsay who in 2008 had created a work with a simple message “YOU LOOK NICE TODAY” with close to a small red heart. Recently, the artist has discovered that the brand had used his work to decorate rugs, pillows and towels, of course not be recognized as the father of the idea. After initial rejection by H & M to see the similarity seems to resolve the case.H & M, however, had placed the artist to make use of 100 designers and certainlydid not need his idea to create their own products. Violation of copyright is obvious,do not you think? Outraged many customers have unleashed a real war againstweb H & M, in the main social networks. What marks like this take inspiration from the ideas of others has always been obvious, this is also its strength, but it seems a bit ‘too much. What do these designers will stay there if you then copyshamelessly!
Blogger, social media manager, fashion addicted. Scrivo ovunque, anche sui fazzoletti di carta.
Contributor per Glamour.it e Vvox.it.
Appassionata di web, in fin dei conti una nerd con delle belle scarpe.
Continua a leggere...
- fare figlio
- Life Style
- Senza categoria
- SENZA SUCCHIETTO NON SI ESCE DA CASA 7 Marzo 2019
- COME SCEGLIERE IL MIGLIOR OROLOGIO DA DONNA 1 Marzo 2019
- GIOIELLI DI TENDENZA: GLI ANELLI DONNA NEW SNAKE 26 Febbraio 2019
- I 4 POSTI PIÙ INSTAGRAMMABILI DI MILANO 25 Febbraio 2019
- IDRATAZIONE DELLA PELLE DEL NEONATO E CURA DELLA DERMATITE ATOPICA 21 Febbraio 2019
Articoli più letti
- 30 MODI DI INDOSSARE I PA...
- COSA INDOSSARE AD UN PRAN...
- TREND ALERT: STIVALI TEXA...
- FILLER ALLE LABBRA, PRIMA...
- Trend Allert: gonne ampie...
- ▼ 2019
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ▼ 2012
- ► 2011
accessori Alessia Canella alessia canella blogger Alessia Canella fashion blogger alessia canella outfit Asos blogger blogger Vicenza borchie Chiara Ferragni fashion blog fashion blog outfit fashion blogger Formentera HM italian fashion blogger louis Vuitton Milano Milano Fashion Week New York outfit primavera estate 2012 scarpe spring summer 2012 style shouts styleshouts trend Veneto Designer Outlet Vicenza Zara