H & M! What a fool In recent days, the Swedish clothing giant was accused of plagiarism against an Atlanta artist, Tori LaConsay who in 2008 had created a work with a simple message “YOU LOOK NICE TODAY” with close to a small red heart. Recently, the artist has discovered that the brand had used his work to decorate rugs, pillows and towels, of course not be recognized as the father of the idea. After initial rejection by H & M to see the similarity seems to resolve the case.H & M, however, had placed the artist to make use of 100 designers and certainlydid not need his idea to create their own products. Violation of copyright is obvious,do not you think? Outraged many customers have unleashed a real war againstweb H & M, in the main social networks. What marks like this take inspiration from the ideas of others has always been obvious, this is also its strength, but it seems a bit ‘too much. What do these designers will stay there if you then copyshamelessly!
Blogger, social media manager, fashion addicted. Scrivo ovunque, anche sui fazzoletti di carta.
Contributor per Glamour.it e Vvox.it.
Appassionata di web, in fin dei conti una nerd con delle belle scarpe.
Continua a leggere...
- Life Style
- Senza categoria
- Trend Alert: gli occhiali da sole quest’estate sono colorati e in stile vintage 24 maggio 2018
- RIMEDI PER FAR ALLUNGARE LE CIGLIA VELOCEMENTE 22 maggio 2018
- TREND ALERT: CHUNKY SNEAKERS 8 maggio 2018
- MUSICA E SOLIDARIETÀ, RIPARTE VIOLINI STRAORDINARI, PRIMA TAPPA A PADOVA 4 maggio 2018
- È ARRIVATO EVOLUTO, IL NUOVO SMALTO SEMIPERMANENTE DI ESTROSA 24 aprile 2018
Articoli più letti
- 30 MODI DI INDOSSARE I PA...
- 5 COSE DA FARE AD IBIZA S...
- FILLER ALLE LABBRA, PRIMA...
- COSA INDOSSARE AD UN PRAN...
- TREND ALERT: STIVALI TEXA...
- ▼ 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ▼ 2012
- ► 2011
accessori Alessia Canella alessia canella blogger Alessia Canella fashion blogger alessia canella outfit Asos blogger borchie Chiara Ferragni fashion blog fashion blog outfit fashion blogger Formentera HM italian fashion blogger louis Vuitton Milano Milano Fashion Week New York outfit primavera estate 2012 scarpe shopping on line spring summer 2012 style shouts styleshouts trend Veneto Designer Outlet Vicenza Zara